Thursday 29 March 2012

Thursday 29 March 2012

Dear Diary

I can't remember the last time my master spanked me, and I am feeling extremely unwanted.  I am missing having my bottom spanked and the lovely tingle my bottom has when it has been spanked.

I am missing having the table tennis bat across my bottom.  He is, rarely, giving me the occasional tap with the wooden spoon when we are in the kitchen doing tea.

This weekend we have a house to ourselves and there are a few things to do in the garden, so I plan on wearing white trousers and bending over lots to hopefully get things moving again.

If this fails I guess I will have to be very very naughty.  Now what can I do ...............

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I am sure you will think of something Ms Naughty. I just hope you will soon get your bare bottom warmed up good and proper like a naughty Lady should get, then every time you sit down you will be reminded of how naughty you were.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete